Anesthesia & Sedation Dentistry
Does this sound like you?
• You put off dental care until the pain has kept you awake
• Sweaty palms or lay awake the night before your appointment
• Cancel your appointment several times
• Haven't seen a dentist in years
• Had dental treatment done recently that was very painful
• "I told them I wasn't numb but they drilled anyway"
• "I gag when they have the suction in the back of my throat"
In this country, millions of people have had such bad experiences that they won't go to a dentist again. They know they need dental care but can't put themselves through the pain they previously experienced at the dentist. Some have put off treatment for years while others had a very painful episode just last month.
It doesn't matter who you are or where you came from, the issue cuts across all walks of life. As only a handful of dentists licensed in Ohio holding a sedation/anesthesia permit, Dr. Dean has the knowledge and experience to provide you with the following anesthesia options: